Health and Wellness Project
Frank Magliochetti of Parcae Capital is currently working with Cellaviv.
Cellaviv is a unique health and wellness company focused on marketing nutraceuticals that contain the science of stem cell nutrition.
The company has strong leadership and a long term plan for the businesses continued growth and success.
Here is information aggregated and sourced from the official website.
Please visit the link provided for more detailed information.
In 2000, Dr. John Capello was stricken with Parkinson Disease symptoms and was forced to retire from the active practice of medicine. This facilitated a search that led him in 2005 to uncover scientific data regarding the ability of certain botanicals to increase adult stem cells in the body’s circulation. Many hours of research were invested by Dr. Cappello to validate the reality of this phenomenon as it related to adult stem cells and the body’s own way to renew itself. Fortunately, Dr. Cappello discovered a way to improve upon what was then available and made it part of his personal daily regimen. Within several months, not only did the Parkinson Disease symptoms begin to disappear but he also experienced improved joint functions. Through his personal experience, Dr. Capello developed a line of patented and patent pending nutraceuticals that contain the science of stem cell nutrition. The products were made available through a direct sales channel that established a large number of loyal customers who were sold on the health benefits.
Celebrating Life by providing individuals with the opportunity for enhanced Health, Wellness and Wealth.
If you are looking and are open minded to improved health, wellness and wealth, Cellaviv is delivering the following:
• Timing – Be one of the first few hundred brand partners in your state.
• Stock Options – As a publicly traded company (EMGE), Cellaviv leaders can be shareholders and owners.
• Compensation – Weekly and Monthly bonus incentives fueling an ambitious and lucrative compensation plan.
• Systems – Mobile and automated systems with unique Wellness Card giveaway program to build your business.
• Leadership – Executive leaders and advisers with proven track records and a long term plan for the company.
• International Expansion – Heading south of the border in 2015 and 2016.
The Science – Cellaviv
• 87% of U.S. consumers take some form of dietary supplements.
• 80% of adults consume some type of energy beverage each day.
• 67% of Americans are concerned about losing weight.
• 38% have a sleep or wakefulness disorder.
• Heart disease (which includes Heart Disease, Stroke and other Cardiovascular Diseases) is the No. 1 cause of death in the United States, killing nearly 800,000 people per year.
• The broader Global Health and Wellness market is expected to be a trillion dollar industry by the end of 2017.
• Health trends are continuing to move from reactive to proactive and from treatment to prevention
Frank Magliochetti is managing partner of Parcae Capital Corporation.